Bridal Competition “Win a Wedding of a Lifetime in Cape Town”
Wedding Winner – Lauren Burdett (ticket number 264)
Simply Asia Cavendish Banquet for 10 people to the value of R1150 – Suryn Lennox (ticket no 254)
Simply Asia Zewenwacht Banquet for 10 people to the value of R1150 – Alicia Nortje (ticket 82)
Expressions Photography couple shoot – Nicole Da Rocha (ticket no 34)
Adri Meyer Family Photoshoot – Kathy Hansford (ticket no 16)
Millhouse Kitchen voucher for R700 – David Richards (ticket 168)
Vitaderm Hamper – Irene Weltagen (ticket 268)
Vitaderm Hamper – Cheri London (ticket 110)
In The Vine Country Manor 2 night stay – Annelie September (ticket 211)
Erinvale 1 x 4 ball golf game voucher excluding golf carts – valid till 31 Oct 2014 – Ranon Visagie (ticket 260)
Win a Wedding of a lifetime, valued at R110,000 plus runner up prizes
R100 per Raffle Draw Entry
Enter to win, and at the same time help save 500 animals
Enjoy the splendor of your Wedding day, knowing that everything has been taken care of and all you need to do is arrive with your Groom.
Be the blushing Bride that you have dreamed of, with a day planned for you that could exceed your dreams
You can win by donating to enter our raffle draw where the proceeds will all go toward supporting Uitsig Animal Rescue Centre buy their own land and save the lives of 500 animals in their care.
From the Venue, to Photography, Videography, Wedding Day Co-ordination, Hair & Makeup, Beauty Spa Treatment, Image Consultant, Bridal Bouquet, Invitations, Wedding Stationery, Wedding Album, Wedding Cake, Flowers and so much more…
To Enter simply complete our form below
Be in it to Win it
To enter, simply fill out the form below and make payment
R100 donation per draw entry, Buy 5 Tickets and get your 6th one FREE
or make a EFT to Uitsig Animal Rescue Centre, First National Bank, A/c: 6244 0434 398 – Branch: Table View 203 809 (Universal Code 250 655) – Swift code: FIRNZAJJ
Ref: Name / Bridal
Cheryl McEwan from Cheryl McEwan Photography has always been a huge animal lover and when she heard about Uitsig’s massive fundraising challenge, decided to contact all her friends and well known suppliers in the wedding industry to put together an amazing ‘Win Your Cape Town Wedding’ prize!
Cheryl & Friends have come together to offer one lucky couple the wedding of a lifetime with some amazing suppliers who are incredibly talented at their jobs and will ensure your special day is one to remember. All the suppliers involved all want to do their bit for the animals and so have kindly offered up their services for this prize with all the proceeds going to Uitsig Animal Rescue.
The following sponsors will be part of this amazing prize: Cheryl McEwan Photography, Boy Meets Girl Videography, Nooitgedacht Wedding Venue, I Do 4 U Wedding Co-ordination, N Concepts and Design, Invitation Cafe, Lulubelles Bakes, Flowers in the Foyer, DJ Dean, Brides of Somerset, Sanmarie Hair & Makeup, Kelly-Leigh Image Consultant, Balance Beauty Salon, Doodles Laser, Sa Classics, Spanish Farm Guesthouse, Creative Albums, Ilze Louw Photography, Amanzi Island Lodge
The following sponsors have also very kindly sponsored some great runner up prizes: Simply Asia Zewenwacht, Simply Asia Cavendish, Millhouse Kitchen, Expressions Photography, Adri Meyer Photography, Vitaderm, In The Vine Country Manor, Erinvale Golf Club
Terms & Conditions:
- This offer is only valid between June & July 2015, unless otherwise stated, other terms are listed as per sponsor. All bookings are subject to availability.
- The Promoter is Uitsig Animal Rescue Centre in conjunction with Cheryl McEwan & Friends
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://www.uitsig.org.za/bridal-competition
- Closing date for entry will be September 30th, 2014. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. However, the winner may transfer / gift the prize but as long as it is in its entirety without any changes to that which is being offered.
- Winners will be chosen by random selection
- The winner will be notified by email with 14 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material
- Employees of or their Family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition can still participate purely for the financial support but not participate in any opportunity to win
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions
- To check your LUCKY NO.S allocated, please note that this is shown alphabetically and not numerically so that you can check should you have multiple entries placed at different times.