Kenyan Competition “Win a unique Travel Experience”
WINNER: Brendan Kohler (ticket no: 134)
WIN 3 NIGHTS FOR TWO ADULTS TO THE MAASAI MARA, KENYA VALUED AT USD$6000 (R60,000)
LELESHWA CAMP SUPPORTING UITSIG ANIMAL RESCUE CENTRE
R100 per Raffle Draw Entry
Uitsig Animal Rescue Centre is relocating to new premises and Leleshwa Camp is getting behind their great efforts in animal rescue by offering a 3 night inclusive stay for two adults to raise money for their efforts. This great prize includes one night accommodation at Macushia House and your internal scheduled flights to the Mara
Experience the Private Maasai Mara – From sunset cocktails to unpretentious luxury, under the African sun.
The intimacy of the Leleshwa Camp is undeniable. Nestled on a pristine stream valley overlooking the green Loita Hills and rolling plains it is simple elegance, personalized attention, and an all-inclusive safari experience which are the hallmarks of Leleshwa Camp.
Luxury in the African Wilderness – in supreme comfort with fabulous food, always fresh and plentiful
Though you’re sleeping under canvas in a classic bush setting, you’re supremely comfortable, with king-size beds outfitted with premium cotton linens, and en suite baths.
Game drives across plains filled with zebra, wildebeest, gazelle & giraffe – A rare experience for modern-day safari-goers. away from the crowds.
Inside this private tract of wilderness, activities are possible that are not permitted in the adjacent national reserve such as bush walks, night game drives, sundowners and Maasai cultural interactions. Enjoy a full day in the world famous Maasai Mara with its amazing abundance of wildlife and birds. It will be a day to remember.
Be in it, to Win it – 3 Night inclusive for two
To enter, simply fill out the form below and make payment.
R100 donation per draw entry, Buy 5 Tickets and get your 6th one FREE
or make a EFT to Uitsig Animal Rescue Centre, First National Bank, A/c: 6244 0434 398 – Branch: Table View 203 809 (Universal Code 250 655) – Swift code: FIRNZAJJ
Ref: Name / Kenya
Terms & Conditions:
- This offer is only valid before 20th December 2015 and excludes travel within high season in July, August and September 2014/15. All bookings are subject to availability.
- The Promoter is Uitsig Animal Rescue Centre in conjunction with Leleshwa Camp, Kenya
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://www.uitsig.org.za/kenyan-competition
- Closing date for entry will be September 30th, 2014. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered.
- Winners will be chosen by random selection
- The winner will be notified by email with 14 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material
- Employees of or their Family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition can still participate purely for the financial support but not participate in any opportunity to win
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions
- To check your LUCKY NO.S allocated, please note that this is shown alphabetically and not numerically so that you can check should you have multiple entries placed at different times